Cor Vitae Society, Latin for the heart of life, is the American Heart Association and American Stroke Association’s annual philanthropic giving society of like-minded individuals whose generosity is helping to change and save lives. These committed individuals help champion our mission of building healthier lives free of cardiovascular diseases and stroke by making an annual personal commitment of $5,000. It is our goal to provide an exceptional experience to recognize and engage such distinguished support.
AS A COR VITAE SOCIETY MEMBER, YOU WILL EXPERIENCE:
• A deeper connection to the work of the AHA/ASA through exclusive insider communications
• Enhanced access to AHA/ASA leadership
• Opportunities to connect with other Cor Vitae Society members
• Recognition of your support
• Exclusive events that showcase the impact of your giving
Make it your mission to become a part of the Cor Vitae Society. Your support, influence and gift will make a tremendous impact in the lives of so many women. Please contact Narissa Camacho at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on how you can join the Cor Vitae Society.
Garell Jordan, President Care Delivery, OptumCare
Katherine Kenny, Associate Dean of Academic Affairs, Arizona State University, College of Nursing and Health Innovation
Michelle Matiski, Vice President and Head of Corporate Legal Group, Aetna