2018 Phoenix Heart Ball
For 59 years, the Phoenix Heart Ball has helped to advance the lifesaving mission of the American Heart Association, a mission that has impacted the lives of countless men, women and children in our area. Contributions received go far in supporting cardiovascular research, professional and community education, and advocacy efforts.
The Heart Ball celebrates our work, our donors and the lives saved, because of support from friends like you. We look forward to celebrating with you at the 59th Annual Phoenix Heart Ball.
By making a donation to the American Heart Association you can help fight America’s No. 1 and No. 5 killers – heart disease and stroke.
At the first signs of a heart attack and stroke, act fast and call 911:
• Pressure, tightness, pain, or a squeezing or aching sensation in
your chest or arms that may spread to your neck, jaw or back
• Nausea, indigestion, heartburn or abdominal pain
• Shortness of breath
• Cold sweat
• Lightheadedness or sudden dizziness
• Sudden numbness or weakness of the face, arm or leg, especially on one side of the body
• Sudden confusion, trouble speaking or understanding
• Sudden trouble seeing in one or both eyes
• Sudden trouble walking, dizziness, loss of balance or coordination
• Sudden, severe headache with no known cause
Learning the warning signs and acting fast could save your life or the life of someone you know.
Our Thoughtful Sponsors...